Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Voting for competitions while flying

Started by NIKKObwoy [2393475] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
NIKKObwoy [2393475]
I think we should be able to vote for Mr. & Mrs. Torn while we're flying. I'm sure it's safe to say if we can access stocks and the forums, why not be able to go through the plethora of submitted pictures as well while we wait to arrive to our destination to buy plushies for our kids?

(Atleast that's what I told the customs officers)

I personally wouldn't want to waste my time just sitting in Torn City voting for Mr. & Mrs. Torn when I can be flying instead, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I know it's a once a year event, but I think if something like this is implemented, participation in these events may increase.