Yo, is it possible to add a friend of mine back on my referral/friend list? I brought em into the game and apparently the referral link didn't work for him so was wondering if I could get him on the list. Thx staff
Recruit List Bug
Started by SkyStrike [2582914] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ZyanChronicles [2582951]
· 2 likes ·
Yea, Skystrike recommended this game to me and i needed to be added to his list. - Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
Sure, I've added this one.
Yea, Skystrike recommended this game to me and i needed to be added to his list.
Passing over to Stewie to add referral.
Sure, I've added this one.