Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

kongregate

Started by dystopa [2516954] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
dystopa [2516954]
well, kongregate's disabling most of the chat rooms and forums on the 22nd. and theyre no longer accepting any new games, or creating new badges. the sites dying 6 months earlier than i expected ;(
Gawain112 [493951]
Heh, I was only thinking about Kong a few days ago, wondering how it was doing and whether it would be able to continue with Flash dying out. Guess I have the answer now :P

It's a shame though. I spent so much time on Kongregate when I was younger. Haven't used it in a few years now though.