Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

closed

Started by Amadyra [2576138] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Amadyra [2576138]
FOR SALE!!!

Hey tornmate! I'm selling my LOSES for 300k


BUT NOT ONLY THAT


I'll be giving DISCOUNTS depending on your level.

DISCOUNT??? YES MATE! YOU'VE READ IT RIGHT!


PERKS:
- NO need to provide medical equipments
- HASSLE FREE!
- Replies fast
- Attacks fast


4 EASY STEPS:
1. PM me
2. I'll provide you the details
3. i'll ATTACK YOU RIGHT AWAY
4. Pay me after

So, if you need to WIN now, PM me now!

PM me for more details ;)

~ Amadyra ~

ps. I don't bite!