I had saved up over 2000 job points in the TV Company I worked for but then I was fired. Do these job points stay with me if I got another job or do they disappear?
Thanks in advance!
They stay with you!:) (but only for another Tv)
*Points will always stick with you and travel to the next job you join, provided its the same type of company. However if you join a sweet shop for example, you will NOT have the TV job points transferred.
Add on questions:
1. Is there a time limit or limit on how long they last?
2. Do they stay if you take a different job stream? ie work in a sweet shop, got to tv, go to oil rig, come back to a sweet shop?
3. If answer to no 2 is yeas, does that mean you can have job points in every profession.
Sorry if it is a stupid question, but....
Oz
Use this API to get your job points. You'll have to update the end, where it says "Your_API_Key" to your actual API key.
http://api.torn.com/user/?selections=jobpoints&key=Your_API_Key
You can check
TornStats to view the available JPs you have each type of company