Hi comrades. I recently had a Ford GT40 disappear from my items list. I know I didn't sell it or send it to anyone, but I can't figure out what happened to it. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Disappearing Car
Started by sureiam [2504446] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- VinnyCarwash [1982831]
· 13 likes ·
I'm washing that bad boy, return real soon! - -Beesus- [1959482]
· 7 likes ·
You sent a Ford GT40 to sureiam with the message: Sorry, I took it for a spin whilst you were flying. Sorry if the back seat is a bit damp...
I'm washing that bad boy, return real soon!
You sent a Ford GT40 to sureiam with the message: Sorry, I took it for a spin whilst you were flying. Sorry if the back seat is a bit damp...
Did you enlist it for racing?
From my knowledge,
Once you enlist a car into your 'Race Track'.
It disappears from your item list into your Race Track.
See if its on your 'Your Cars' in 'Race Track' and you can un-enlist to return it to your items.
Once you enlist a car into your 'Race Track'.
It disappears from your item list into your Race Track.
See if its on your 'Your Cars' in 'Race Track' and you can un-enlist to return it to your items.
Thanks. No worries about the back seat.
I already checked if it was enlisted it and I isn't, it just vanished into who knows where.
Lmao.
If you believe an item to be missing, you can create a bug report and make the staff look into it
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Good luck!
Love,
deca <3
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Good luck!
Love,
deca <3
I stole it, I'm not giving it back.
Go ahead and call the cops. I'll rip my facemask off and threaten to cough on them. Then I'll hunt you down and sneeze on you!
Go ahead and call the cops. I'll rip my facemask off and threaten to cough on them. Then I'll hunt you down and sneeze on you!
Bless you!
The staff won’t look into it... they wouldn’t even do anything about a million plus missing fruitcakes... they are “super busy”
o.O
I mean... your case was certainly peculiar, but I don't think it's fair to say they 'wouldn't even do anything about' it. The devs never clarified what happened, but a couple staff did respond and look for your cakes. I'm glad it worked out in the end ^.^ and I'm sure the mystery is very interesting to the powers that be.
I mean... your case was certainly peculiar, but I don't think it's fair to say they 'wouldn't even do anything about' it. The devs never clarified what happened, but a couple staff did respond and look for your cakes. I'm glad it worked out in the end ^.^ and I'm sure the mystery is very interesting to the powers that be.
Thanks everyone for your help and advice. I've reported the incident to a staff member (Bapki) and am awaiting a reply. I'll keep you informed if there are any further developements.
I would recommend not parking it in the Showroom next time
Update on my missing Ford GT40:
Bapki got back to me and recommended that I file a bug report in the Bugs and Issues forum page.
Bapki got back to me and recommended that I file a bug report in the Bugs and Issues forum page.