Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't complete safari mission

Started by SmegNight [2523174] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Ghillie [1423390] ×1

SmegNight [2523174]
I have a mission from Duke to kill Ghillie [1423390] in South Africa. However when I fly to South Africa I am not able to attack them as I get the message "This person has not been online recently"

[image: i.imgur.com]

I have looked in the "People" section when in Africa and they are not listed there

When I go back to Torn and look at the missions page, there is no ACCEPT or DECLINE buttons for this mission

Mentions: Ghillie [1423390]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You need to accept the mission before attacking the person. There was an issue with the buttons being missing yesterday, it was resolved this morning. Please revisit the missions page to accept the mission (clear your browser cache if the buttons are still missing), the target will then become attack-able.

Thanks..!!
SmegNight [2523174]
Hi, sorry I forgot to update you on this

Yes, I was able to complete my mission now. Thanks for sorting that.

One thing to note: I had to scroll down to see the accept/decline buttons. It would be nice to reduce Duke's waffling so that they can fit on the page as the scroll bar isn't very clear so is easy to miss