i want to find peoples favorite traders and will be a good place to find trustworthy trader for new and old players
favorite trader
Started by pwoody [2465736] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Ampheromine [2065865]
· 10 likes ·
thinly veiled ad, moved to Trading Post My favorite trader is the one that doesn't buymug me I trusted u Abdullah I trusted u - pwoody [2465736]
· 4 likes ·
my trusted trader Misdir3kt [2412025] and his price list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12HLQDmTm3mZa6cnSiLg1GuwbId17Msp5sA3JDoh6Q_U/edit#gid=426586189
Mentioned in this thread
Misdir3kt [2412025] ×1
my trusted trader Misdir3kt [2412025] and his price list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12HLQDmTm3mZa6cnSiLg1GuwbId17Msp5sA3JDoh6Q_U/edit#gid=426586189
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12HLQDmTm3mZa6cnSiLg1GuwbId17Msp5sA3JDoh6Q_U/edit#gid=426586189
Mentions: Misdir3kt [2412025]
Not sure if advert or good idea put into effect terribly
I agree. Very trustworthy trader.
Awesome trader pays better than most out here
fluffy
he prices his stuff with “69” at the end
* giggles *
he prices his stuff with “69” at the end
* giggles *
I'm interested
I'm going with RealistAssasin.
my fav trader keeps on changing names
thinly veiled ad, moved to Trading Post
My favorite trader is the one that doesn't buymug me
I trusted u Abdullah
I trusted u
My favorite trader is the one that doesn't buymug me
I trusted u Abdullah
I trusted u
Staff edit: Please do not spam/flood
Staff edit: Please do not spam/flood
Staff edit: Please do not spam/flood
Staff edit: Please do not spam/flood
Staff edit: Please do not spam/flood
Staff edit: Please do not spam/flood
Staff edit: Please do not spam/flood
Staff edit: Please do not spam/flood
More like buy mugger.