Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Customisation cost

Started by Crazyjm0880 [1978745] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Crazyjm0880 [1978745]
Currently jumping between properties cost us money. By having to hire/ fire staff each time. Considering we y'all already pay a daily upkeep cost. I think this should be looked. Once the daily upkeep cost has been paid it shouldn't cost us more money each time we need to jump between properties.
Crazyjm0880 [1978745]
Yes I have many times n yes it is but the things tho if I was to own 2 houses in RL I wouldn't have to pay upkeep cost every time I wanna stay at one for only move back to the other every time though the daily upkeep cost was already paid we shouldn't we have to pay that salary cost twice in 1 day?
Hardjacked [2529914]
It kind of makes sense to own multiple properties with multiple vaults to spread out your cash but this should just be the top limit for "the vault" which you should be able to access without having to move into a property (and thus hire/fire staff etc).

I mean like Pablo Escobar literally ran out of room in his multiple properties so he had to start digging holes to hide his stacks of cash. Also new incentive to own multiple properties.

Perhaps the vault's safe storage limit can be affected by the number of security guards you hire _for each property_?
I dunno but the current system is stupid, agreed.
ItalianJack [2165064]
The argument could be made that the cost of having to re-fire and re-hire staff is a way to balance using vaults across multiple properties.