Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack without respect?

Started by Black_Noir [2285408] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

Black_Noir [2285408]
I was attacked today and no respect was listed. Every other attack has respect listed, I am wall sitting so I can confirm it isn't a consistent issue. Someone mentioned that it was a faction member but I have an image of that log below as well. I was checking to see if it was someone that I was wall sitting for.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/X2WFgc3jRNKd3Itu4Pgpgw.png
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=27fa400dda230268f482d1f248f49bfa
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This is possible when the attacker is not in a faction. Since the attack logs are stealthed, you cannot assume that you were attacked by people who you are slutting for.

Thanks..!!