23 replies · 4.64k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
75 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Untouchable[1360035]Committee
· 2 likes · If you use extended mags on the nock, you get 8 rounds though (or more with bigger mags), and still fire 7, so you get 2 shots before reload.
Untouchable[1360035]Committee
· 2 likes · you sir... are a legend!
Andyman[471591]
· 1 likes · Correct. Homemade Pocket Shotgun, Blunderbuss, and I think the Nock Gun have to reload after each volley. (I haven't actually tested on the Nock Gun personally though)
As indicated in this thread, there is currently no way to easily see which weapon attachments can be equipped to which weapons once you purchase the weapon attachment.
Below is a matrix of weapon attachments by weapon type: (Note: clubbing, piercing, slashing weapons do not have weapon attachments available to them) [image: i.imgur.com]
None that I've found so far, if you or anyone else finds one, please let me know! That matrix is built in a way that makes classification by weapon fairly easy.
I'm thinking the Dual Primaries (SMGs) might have something different about them since they can accept two of the same type of attachment at half the value?
Correct. Homemade Pocket Shotgun, Blunderbuss, and I think the Nock Gun have to reload after each volley. (I haven't actually tested on the Nock Gun personally though)
I think i've seen logs where someone was able to shoot more than once with a nock gun, i'd have to search for it though. If it does work on nock gun, that would be pretty cool for getting that 15k dmg merit :)
I've made a bug report for this as it seems very obvious, but Ched said to do it the hard way - so here's my SG thread, close to 250, so we could have this basic info right there on the mods' page.