Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Class S racing.

Started by -Marcie- [1985535] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
-Marcie- [1985535]
Recently I've gotten into F1 Racing and thought: "wow, In torn you have racing, but only with like, normal cars."

So I came to the next conclusion: FASTER.

So that's why we should have class S (F1) Racing
OhItsGreenNow [1959046]
I’m all for more racing, maybe even a Torn Le Mans.
But if there’s one thing i learned from suggestions, is that they need to be relatively hashed out.
What would the cars be, where do you we buy/get them?
What race track would they run on?
If i level up to S, what would happen to all my other cars since i wont be able to race a level down? Or the thousands of racing points I’ve put into developing my class A cars

i like the idea, but personally i feel it should be a separate circuit, maybe the way they do URT but make it in its own league
-Marcie- [1985535]
I agree that it should be separate , and cars would instead of being modded, could be built from the ground up costing 200 points and perhaps 30-45m