I was alone bleeding, eyes black, everything blurry the only thing I could see was a creature, it had blood red eyes, wings and razor-sharp teeth. It looks familiar it was me Behind it was a heap of dead bodies it killed. I killed. It reminded me of me. The people I killed. My my.........
I woke up sweating profusely, 2 am in the morning. I was crying, my shirt soaked in blood I switched on the lights and looked at the mirror searching for any sign of a cut or injury on me but there was nothing. I stared at the mirror looking at my self then I saw her. Me from my dream. I screamed and ran to the bathroom, I locked the door and sat on the toilet. I was scared, alone, crying and then the bathroom was spinning around. Spinning and all I did was scream .
Jesus forgive my sins and grant me permission to heaven.
And then the room faded away, Everything changed and I was in a cemetery. I was running looking for an exit but there was none. Zombies began to come out from the ground, it wasn't zombies it was my dead family.
3yrs ago my family died because of me. I was drunk, very drunk I didn't know what I was doing. My parents pissed me off and then I took a gas can and I poured it around the house and set it on fire. It began to burn and I was just laughing and drinking. I heard a scream from inside , It was my mom , dad and brother. They were trying to escape but they couldn't. They called out my name but was too drunk to realize what I was doing. Firefighter trucks began to pull up in front of the house. I ran away jumped into my car and drove as far I could. I drove and drove and drove but the car ran out of gas , luckily for me there was a gas station close by. I was walking towards the gas station then I realized I KILLED MY FAMILY. I wasn't too drunk anymore I felt everything around freeze and I was the only one on earth. I fell to the ground and I was crying, screaming. People around the area came and tried to talk to me but all I died was cry, cry and cry. I couldn't do anything or say anything the only thing I could think about is the fact I made my self an orphan. I wanted to stab myself but there wasn't any thing I could use to kill myself. I stood up and ran to the middle of the road waiting for a car to kill me but the people nearby pulled me out of the road and took me to the hospital. All knew was . Imagine murderer
The zombies are my dead family. Their bodies were burnt, eyes red, fingers sharp, I could see the fear in their eyes and they coming towards me
"Why mari , why did you kill us we wanted to help you, be there for you but you never accepted us and then you killed us WHY!" they all said in unison"
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry please, I didn't want to do kill you. I'm sorry please please" I said tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt pain and loneliness. That I caused for myself
"Sorry, your apology won't bring us back to life. Only y
our death will bring us peace. You must die " They all said. And then the jumped on top me. My mom pierces her hand through my chest, She pulled it out and I staggered back, holding my chest, Tears rolling down my cheek, I fell down and then.......
Everything returned to normal, it was 8 am in the morning i. I looked around and I was on my bed, The blood on my body was gone, Everything was normal for now. I went to the bathroom to prepare for work. I avoided the mirrors so I won't see my reflection. I didn't want to see her. I took my bath, brushed my teeth, dressed up. I picked up my makeup bag to apply some makeup but I needed to make use of a mirror. I slowly walked up to a mirror, closing my eyes then I opened them slowly. I didn't see her all I saw was the dark circles around my eyes, After putting on some makeup I left my house and went to work
~
Some minutes later I arrived at work. As usual, Caleb was waiting for me with a cup of coffee.
Caleb has been my friend since I moved here after the incident. He was the first person I talked to, he has been there for me every time enter to shut down mode but he didn't know why I would become sad and he never asked why and I'm happy he didn't. We worked in the same company and our office was very very close to each other.
He was smiling widely"Good morning mari, how are you"
"Good, what about you," I said. Taking the coffee from his hand
"Cool, Still as beautiful as ever" he hr giving me a wink
"Yh, you still look handsome"
I took my seat, sipping my coffee, thinking about what happened and a huge pile of paperwork was dumped on my desk
"Hola Kara," Matthew said glaring at me "Well take a look at this paperwork. Need them submitted back to me by end of today"
I looked at the paperwork then I looked at him "How do you want me to finish this before today ends. Im, not a miracle worker"
"You should have thought of that when you taking excuses from work. Next time carry the paperwork home when you make excuses" he said laughing at me then he left
"Motherf**ker. How am I gonna finish this" I said. Hitting my head against my desk
"Well, im free and I think I could help you with your work," Caleb said.
"Thank God for sending you into my life," I said, hugging him tightly.
~
Hours passed and the amount of paperwork left was still so much. I felt tired so I decided to take a nap and then I saw her again . This time she was running towards me. Coming, Coming to kill me
I woke up sweating profusely, 2 am in the morning. I was crying, my shirt soaked in blood I switched on the lights and looked at the mirror searching for any sign of a cut or injury on me but there was nothing. I stared at the mirror looking at my self then I saw her. Me from my dream. I screamed and ran to the bathroom, I locked the door and sat on the toilet. I was scared, alone, crying and then the bathroom was spinning around. Spinning and all I did was scream .
Jesus forgive my sins and grant me permission to heaven.
And then the room faded away, Everything changed and I was in a cemetery. I was running looking for an exit but there was none. Zombies began to come out from the ground, it wasn't zombies it was my dead family.
3yrs ago my family died because of me. I was drunk, very drunk I didn't know what I was doing. My parents pissed me off and then I took a gas can and I poured it around the house and set it on fire. It began to burn and I was just laughing and drinking. I heard a scream from inside , It was my mom , dad and brother. They were trying to escape but they couldn't. They called out my name but was too drunk to realize what I was doing. Firefighter trucks began to pull up in front of the house. I ran away jumped into my car and drove as far I could. I drove and drove and drove but the car ran out of gas , luckily for me there was a gas station close by. I was walking towards the gas station then I realized I KILLED MY FAMILY. I wasn't too drunk anymore I felt everything around freeze and I was the only one on earth. I fell to the ground and I was crying, screaming. People around the area came and tried to talk to me but all I died was cry, cry and cry. I couldn't do anything or say anything the only thing I could think about is the fact I made my self an orphan. I wanted to stab myself but there wasn't any thing I could use to kill myself. I stood up and ran to the middle of the road waiting for a car to kill me but the people nearby pulled me out of the road and took me to the hospital. All knew was . Imagine murderer
The zombies are my dead family. Their bodies were burnt, eyes red, fingers sharp, I could see the fear in their eyes and they coming towards me
"Why mari , why did you kill us we wanted to help you, be there for you but you never accepted us and then you killed us WHY!" they all said in unison"
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry please, I didn't want to do kill you. I'm sorry please please" I said tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt pain and loneliness. That I caused for myself
"Sorry, your apology won't bring us back to life. Only y
our death will bring us peace. You must die " They all said. And then the jumped on top me. My mom pierces her hand through my chest, She pulled it out and I staggered back, holding my chest, Tears rolling down my cheek, I fell down and then.......
Everything returned to normal, it was 8 am in the morning i. I looked around and I was on my bed, The blood on my body was gone, Everything was normal for now. I went to the bathroom to prepare for work. I avoided the mirrors so I won't see my reflection. I didn't want to see her. I took my bath, brushed my teeth, dressed up. I picked up my makeup bag to apply some makeup but I needed to make use of a mirror. I slowly walked up to a mirror, closing my eyes then I opened them slowly. I didn't see her all I saw was the dark circles around my eyes, After putting on some makeup I left my house and went to work
~
Some minutes later I arrived at work. As usual, Caleb was waiting for me with a cup of coffee.
Caleb has been my friend since I moved here after the incident. He was the first person I talked to, he has been there for me every time enter to shut down mode but he didn't know why I would become sad and he never asked why and I'm happy he didn't. We worked in the same company and our office was very very close to each other.
He was smiling widely"Good morning mari, how are you"
"Good, what about you," I said. Taking the coffee from his hand
"Cool, Still as beautiful as ever" he hr giving me a wink
"Yh, you still look handsome"
I took my seat, sipping my coffee, thinking about what happened and a huge pile of paperwork was dumped on my desk
"Hola Kara," Matthew said glaring at me "Well take a look at this paperwork. Need them submitted back to me by end of today"
I looked at the paperwork then I looked at him "How do you want me to finish this before today ends. Im, not a miracle worker"
"You should have thought of that when you taking excuses from work. Next time carry the paperwork home when you make excuses" he said laughing at me then he left
"Motherf**ker. How am I gonna finish this" I said. Hitting my head against my desk
"Well, im free and I think I could help you with your work," Caleb said.
"Thank God for sending you into my life," I said, hugging him tightly.
~
Hours passed and the amount of paperwork left was still so much. I felt tired so I decided to take a nap and then I saw her again . This time she was running towards me. Coming, Coming to kill me