Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Two different image size limits?

Started by Acestins [1984739] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Acestins [1984739]
So I'm trying to upload an image and it says the max size an image can be is 2048x2048 which is the size of the image I'm trying to upload. When I upload however it tells me the height needs to be at most 2000. Not sure if that's not right or I'm just a dummy and missed something somewhere.

Edit: I'm just a dummy and I used the wrong image that was over the limit. But it does say 2 different height sizes.
biosterous [2377874] Wiki Contributor
actually, i can confirm that the two listed heights is indeed an issue - i saw the posted size limit of 2048*2048 when making my mr torn entry, so i made sure to resize it to 2048*[smaller]. it then wouldn't let me enter it, telling me that the limit was 2000. i quickly resized it, so no worries there, but if the limit is 2000 pixels it should tell us it's 2000 pixels :)