Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke Debt

Started by _7_ [1648788] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 92 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

_7_ [1648788]
Your loan fees have increased by $2,050,000 to a total of $4,100,000. You can pay them by visiting the Loan Shark.

I haven't used Duke loans in years.....not sure wtf is going on here but as of this am my balance was zero.
_7_ [1648788]
Icon appeared today....pasted wrong fee allowed by Duke. Says I have a debt and like I said before....haven't used Duke in years
_7_ [1648788]
I see that as well. I was in the mist of chatting and that event came up. As I said before I didn't take loan and haven't in a very long time. I changed password with hopes account wasn't hacked.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
It looks like you took the loan and invested it in Stocks immediately. I am not sure if it was a spur of the moment decision or something. But the money seems to be in place and with you.
User ID Time Created Type Money before Money after Value Script
1648788 06-07-20 3:31:49 1 83,475,591 1,475,640 -81,999,951 /stockexchange.php?ajaxtruekey1778379223stepbuy2ID25shares1000402cost81999951rfcvundefined
1648788 06-07-20 3:31:08 1 1,475,591 83,475,591 82,000,000 /loan.php?rfcvundefined
Unfortunately, nothing can be done here, the logs show that you took the money.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I also double checked with Joshua, there has been no suspicious activity on your account. You logged in from your one of your regular IP addresses. You probably just forgot about this transaction.

Closing the report. Thanks!