Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Runner

Started by J_Luther420 [2562985] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
J_Luther420 [2562985]
Willing to go to any country. If you don't already know the price of an item I can tell you once I'm their.

Fee negotiable.

I insist of not carrying cash incase I get mugged that way nobody lose any money. Once I arrive in certain country you can send cash for items. Like all services you can pay me when I'm back in Torn.

24/7 I'll just set an alarm to let me know when I land.