why is the faction icon the same as the BLM icon. i am very offended by this.
faction icon
Started by Jimmy_Hoffa [95202] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 33
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 16 likes ·
I noticed this myself not long ago, but a cursory Google search told me it was used by the Black Panthers first, and before that, it was a symbol widely used by socialists, Republicans, communists, Nazis, feminists, and various other …
Ask your faction, or the politics forum
This is GD
This is GD
I noticed this myself not long ago, but a cursory Google search told me it was used by the Black Panthers first, and before that, it was a symbol widely used by socialists, Republicans, communists, Nazis, feminists, and various other resistance groups.
What I'm saying is don't just be offended by its links to BLM when there are loads of things you could be offended by as well as that. Fill your boots! Unleash your true snowflake potential.
What I'm saying is don't just be offended by its links to BLM when there are loads of things you could be offended by as well as that. Fill your boots! Unleash your true snowflake potential.
I think that this alienates players who have hooves instead of fists and I am very displeased.
Best censor them bovine teets before social degeneracy runs rampant
God, whatever happened to this holy place of purity known as General Discussion!
God, whatever happened to this holy place of purity known as General Discussion!
so jimmy hoffa vanished in the 80s and shows up on torn like 40 years later? what a turn of events
Why don’t you understand that the Faction icon was BEFORE the whole BLM stuff?
BLM have been about since 2013 and I would imagine a lot earlier than that in various guises.
As for Jimmy Hoffa... You can't have you're union back. I've seen the film. Beside you're a zombie.
As for Jimmy Hoffa... You can't have you're union back. I've seen the film. Beside you're a zombie.