Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by PoisonEdge [2553662] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
PoisonEdge [2553662]
Hello everyone!

I am the co-leader of a relatively new faction, and we have decided on trying to get our faction tag done. I don’t have much in the way of funds to put into it, but I thought maybe someone here would be willing to help us out.

Faction name is Warriors of Midgard.
We decided on a Norse Shield Knot design for the tag.

If you are willing to help us out, please send me a chat/message.

Thank You in Advance.