I'm gonna run my own lil tournament look at my pick good tell me what's real n what's not send me ur rank on me n whoever's gets it right gets a prize
Mr. TORN ASS
Started by LastGunslinger [2152185] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
No
You pic won’t win; be more creative ... there I said it... anyone can put some pills. I’d give a 2.
You Have been told xoxo
Moved to Graveyard - Low quality and no discussion