Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Price

Started by Shaon [1862221] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Shaon [1862221]
I am no sure whether to put this? It is a question but it is related to faction. So I am prioritizing the question.

I am looking to buy 1 preferably in 900k to million respect range. But I have no idea about pricing. Question is how much $$$ budget I am looking at for a faction with such amount of respect?