Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling stocks with loan

Started by Annaaaaa [2574688] on in Stock Market.

0 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
Annaaaaa [2574688]
Selling my full Bb of TCHS and TCC stocks with loan - rush. Just slide thru my PMs if interested Thank you!

Sorry didn't mean to bother anyone, I have a huge debt Money:$-208M
I'm selling my last stuff to recover and its the full bb TCHS AND TCC stocks actually both cost for 143M
but I'm looking for someone who would buy the stockswith a additional loan of 66M

Hopefully you guys understand, Thanks again and Have a nice day! PEACE xoxo