Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

wRayth Reviving

Started by wRayth [2264873] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
wRayth [2264873]
With the faction changes in July of 2020 I figured I should start a Reviving thread...
I can revive you. At this time the prevailing rate is a Xanax or $1m per revive.
If you need bulk revives i can cover you, with advance notice I can handle 66 revives a day alone:
  • Xanax stack 40
  • refill 6
  • Job points 20
However I am not alone. I am in DawnRazers, we have the revive perks and we are hungry to help. We can coordinate faction wide contracts with more than 2000 revives, or if you just want to organize a few individuals we do that as well. Keeping you out of the ER and in the fight!

I do not work on a retainer, when I am in Torn I'm ready to revive for you. If i am out of E or need to handle things IRL i will fly. I do however ask for prompt payment for my services to continue. (especially for new customers)

If you like my service and think I add value please comment below, and Enjoy your Game :)
wRayth