Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Account recover countries

Started by Jytky [2565017] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jytky [2565017]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1evyJ5SGp1hBpHktiVQxKPfMsFB5Rultxme-PQMmgxNU/edit?usp=drivesdk

There are only few i would assumd there should be more.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have no reliable way to test this out, I will pass this up to Nikita for double checking, but I am thinking this should be working fine.

Thanks..!!
nikitad [2147691] Tester
Hello
I reproduced the issue
Seems to be yes, scrollbar is not appeared for Countries dropdown
Passing to Ruslan for looking into
Thanks