Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight improvement

Started by Frankyhaxx [2349842] on in Suggestions.

11 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Frankyhaxx [2349842]
So for those of you who fly, you already know that even with a large suitcase the maximum carry (with faction perks) capacity is 29 items. I had an idea of using let's say 10 nerve per extra item you wish to carry and you could just shove it up the ol' prison wallet and when you go to fly back there would be something like a 15% chance you could get caught smuggling, and if you do get caught, you'd lose the excess items and serve some jail time abroad.
Frankyhaxx [2349842]
I know, my friend who I had some help constructing this with told me. I just thought they could keep this idea on the back burner until all that stuff was finalized and then maybe it would work then.
ElbasG [2429206]
also, this create a gap between faction.
i imagine some medium to low respect faction that didnt focus in crimes wont spend alot of respect on nerve perk.
it makes sense that faction with higher respect got more profit, but people will complain.
Toes [2095421]
No this doesnt make much sense. You should use your nerve for crimes which give Crime XP so that your nerve bar improves and u are able to partake in better faction crimes for betterment of faction. 1 extra item for u to earn 40k extra, at the risk of wasting time in abroad jail and losing nat E is not something anyone should do.

If this is implemented, noobs/multies will keep on using this and wasting their resources. excess items brought back will reduce the prices of items. Hence, pretty lose-lose imho.
Frankyhaxx [2349842]
The idea is only a loose idea. Non if it is set in stone and can be modified. I'm sure the devs will probably put their own spin on it if they do decide it's a worthy idea.
hammi [2235955]
Im not quite sure id want to travel back with say 5 dartboards or hockey sticks up my jacksay, that would be some feat :)
Madolf [2277234]
I’m happy you quit the game, you psychopath. The things you say are thing I wouldn’t say to my worst enemy. I’m glad you got caught using multiple accounts.