Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bag or not?

Started by Jer0n1m0 [2588628] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Prisoner1848097 [2248339] ×1 oreally [2271875] ×1 trass [2516982] ×1

Jer0n1m0 [2588628]
I started mission that Duke gave me.

"The muggers around here are getting a little too cocky for me. You push one away from this street corner, and another one pops up a block away. The cops are no help at all--I think they're happy when I have headaches like this.

So I want you to be the aspirin for my headache. This problem needs a rabbit response--what? Rapid, rabbit, I dunno--whatever, I want you to just move fast. Rabbitly. Got it? Good.

There's three muggers I want you to go down on, and I want you to do it quick. Take em out fast like bang-bang-bang: all inside of 30 minutes. They won't never know what hit them. So come on bunny rabbit, hop to it."

Hi give me 3 targe.

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2248339 - 5 lvl
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2516982 - 5 lvl
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2271875 - 11lvl


How can I kill a level 11 target when I'm level 5?

Mentions: oreally [2271875] · Prisoner1848097 [2248339] · trass [2516982]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Level is not an indication of their stats. There are several high level, low stats target that can be selected as your targets. You just need to go through with the missions. There are several ways to kill a stronger target, like getting an assist from a friend and letting you land the finishing hits OR using a Vicodin to boost your battle stats OR to use proper temporary weapons to lower the opponents stats.

If you keep your stats relatively balanced, the targets will be much easier for you to defeat despite their level. The problems start happening if you have trained just one or two stats and the remainder of the stats have been left behind. The target selection is based off total stats and not Level.

Thanks..!!