Hai, AnnaAtreides ID 2165716 referred me to the game. I forgot to put her username when I joined the game. Is it possible to get it done now?
Referral
Started by Liven [2590133] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
Passing on to Stewie. Thanks! - Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
Sure, I have added this one. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Please ask them to post in this thread confirming it, then I will pass this up to an Officer for linking. Thanks!
Please ask them to post in this thread confirming it, then I will pass this up to an Officer for linking. Thanks!
Hi there! Referral confirmed!
Passing on to Stewie. Thanks!
Sure, I have added this one.