where in the settings can I find the list of application that I sent?
Application
Started by chax14 [2449401] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Management tab
can u link that? i cant see it in mine.
Try it again when you land in torn. :)
Chax. I don't have the management tab showing in my preferences for some reason or I'd link you. Maybe because I don't have any apps in anywhere, idk.
Even following the link I get a blank page under preferences.
It's because you don't have any pending applications :D