If i hit Duke (or any npc) during a chain. How much respect will they give? Or What will be the Fair-Fight Bonus?
npc chain respect
Started by Nausea [2557656] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
I don't think they give out respect at all.
Even if they gave out respect, just hitting them isn't good enough. If you attack a player with more then one only the one who defeats him gets respect. For the others it's counted as an assist.
NPC's don't count towards the chain if I remember correctly. I think I read that somewhere but I can't find it atm..
u do get respect if u finished Duke.
its pretty low.
its pretty low.
i defeated duke on day 3, from what i can recall it gave shitty respect compared to my normal chain targets.
Well that sucks
Thank You All.
I know you get respect, but it is a very small amount. I believe the same as attacking a level 1 player. I never verified if it counts for chain, but I don’t see why not if you get respect. I recall seeing someone landing a chain bonus on duke before so I am leaning towards yes.