2 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · I was able to replicate the issue on Mobile Chrome as well, the page seems to be jumping upwards when opening forum information for threads located towards the bottom end of the page (clicking on the bugs icon can be …
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · I believe this was resolved quite a while ago, the bug report was left open. I will mark this as closed. Thanks!
There's this annoying jump when viewing thread info in the forums. See video link.
This is on official app. Not happening on Firefox mobile.
Thanks.
Device: Sony H4133; Android 9;
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
I was able to replicate the issue on Mobile Chrome as well, the page seems to be jumping upwards when opening forum information for threads located towards the bottom end of the page (clicking on the bugs icon can be used to replicate the issue).
I will pass this up to Viktor.
Thanks..!!
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #3
I believe this was resolved quite a while ago, the bug report was left open. I will mark this as closed.