Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Molotov Issue

Started by Paddington [1425903] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Paddington [1425903]
Hey there, so yesterday when I attacked one of my mission targets I threw a Molotov at them and burned them then I died, I healed up and went right back into the fight and tossed another Molotov at them, but I ended up getting an error and having the Molotov being taken away.

So I went back and tried it vs a friend, hit them with it ran away and went back into a new fight and tried to throw another Molotov at them, this time keep track of my Molotovs, and it seems they it does take them out of your inventory even if it doesn't throw them and gives an error if they are still under the Severe Burned effect from the first one.