I purchased on 22 july a monthly subscription via Paypal, all good until I received a notification on Paypal on 24 july about another payment to Torn. I loged in and iIhad another event thanking me and crediting me 75 points and my donator status again. Please check. Thank you.
Payment issue
Started by Cineva [1012262] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bennyh [157211] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Passing over to bogie to look into. Thanks
Passing over to bogie to look into.
Thanks
Thanks
Hi can you email me at payments@torn.com please and I can discuss options and explain there, thanks.
If you can include subscription IDs that would be ideal or contact me from the same email used on your account/PayPal - I will discuss this over email as obviously there's personal information here that would not be appropriate for forums, and emailing is best for my own records on these subjects.
Rest assured though overpayments can be refunded as required.
If you can include subscription IDs that would be ideal or contact me from the same email used on your account/PayPal - I will discuss this over email as obviously there's personal information here that would not be appropriate for forums, and emailing is best for my own records on these subjects.
Rest assured though overpayments can be refunded as required.