Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notification sounds on android

Started by Spoompls [2568756] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

Spoompls [2568756]
I installed the Torn app on my phone, and I turned off all notifications. (In the app itself, and in my system settings). Unfortunately, it seems that when an event takes place (most commonly for me is that a race is finished), My phone still "chirps". Note that I don't receive a message or something, only the sound. I haven't experienced any of the other notification sounds, only the event ones.

I have already tried relogging and re-installing the app, though none of this seems to work.

Application version: 0.3.10
Android version: 10
Device: Motorola moto g(7) plus
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
For some reason I cannot get the sounds to work at all, with phone on Ring mode, all volumes set to maximum and all sounds enabled in App settings. It isn't possible for me to try and replicate the issue. I will pass this up to Vadim for now, couldn't find a duplicate report on this topic. Thanks..!!
vadimto [1979277] Admin Staff
We updated our app to the new native version. Please update app to the latest version 1.0.9. This thread will be closed. Thanks!