Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

color stealth meter

Started by FlowerFly [2152032] on in Suggestions.

9 replies · 179 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
58
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
HOU5E [2337920]
This probably would have been addressed if people knew it existed at all. Now that you've made the suggestion, I can't imagine why they wouldn't make the stealth bar more visible. I suspect the devs themselves forgot it existed or they would have made it stand out more already.
Cirno [2236596]
I think the stealth bar must have misunderstood it’s purpose as a ‘stealth bar’. I support this idea. This confused stealth bar needs help to understand it’s true purpose.