Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nationality (delete)

Started by KingBobbert [2559101] on in General Non-related.

33 replies · 595 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

KingBobbert [2559101]
I’m Canadian I’m wondering the nationality of people to see if I’m the only Canadian. If so why isn’t it advertised better
DOGSPM [1910706]
No Canadians play this game. They're too nice and soft for Torn City.

"Did you not get enough when you mugged me? Sorry, I'll send you an extra few mil." - a Canadian
"Sorry for that attack, but my faction is chaining. Here's a Xanax to make up for it." - a Canadian
"Selling skateboards for $1 each!" - a Canadian
Adingo8mybaby [2466211]
Hey. I'm not a lumberjack, or a fur trader.

And I don't live in an igloo, or eat blubber, or own a dogsled.

And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I'm certain they're really, really nice.

I have a Prime Minister, not a President.

I speak English and French, NOT American. and I pronounce it 'ABOUT', NOT 'A BOOT'.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I believe in peace keeping, NOT policing. DIVERSITY, NOT assimilation, AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.

A TOQUE IS A HAT, A CHESTERFIELD IS A COUCH, AND IT IS PRONOUCED 'ZED' NOT 'ZEE', 'ZED'!!!

CANADA IS THE SECOND LARGEST LANDMASS! THE FIRST NATION OF HOCKEY! AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!

MY NAME IS JOE!! AND I AM CANADIAN!!!!!!!! Sorry if I offended anyone.
vlasktom [2148971]
Not Canadian. I've seen Canada from Port Huron, Michigan though. What I could see, I think it was a power plant or oil refinery in Sarnia, Ontario, it looked nice.

'Murica!
ReyDuvall [1526820]
He was saying, if he's the only Canadian, why isn't the GAME advertised better.

Obviously he isn't the only Canadian, but seemed like everyone misunderstood the first post so I just wanted to clear it up.
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
I identify myself as an American Dumb Blonde from San Francisco. But I'm actually Swedish Choctaw and Irish Blackfoot from San Francisco.

I use to have a flag counter until 10 years after I added it, staff decided it was a security issue and removed it from my profile because it was apparently a security issue despite all the other ways to get someones ip.

I had a shit ton (ne for Colette) of unique hits on my profile from 200 countries. I never used that app maliciously. I don't even think I had access to ip's with it.