Hello! I’m.l a new player to torn and am looking for a Lo Nd term spouse! Just someone who is helpful and kind as is willing to progress with me as I play the game :)
Marriage.
Started by Shembae [2594291] on in Properties.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Use the personal column in the newspaper
Ah I’m so sorry! I’m still trying to figure stuff out! I will delete this right away!
You can also try posting in trade chat, and post on the official rent/sharing house thread https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=22&t=15909418&b=0&a=0&start=2660
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
Just a tip. Try marry somebody your own age.
It's a lot of fun working together trying to buy properties and learning ad you go.
It's a lot of fun working together trying to buy properties and learning ad you go.
or u can be a freeloader and find someone with a PI
Moved to properties. Good luck OP. :)