12 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Most-liked replies
DeKleineKobini[2114440]Committee
· 1 likes · They can't just change it. If they did it from the start, like they should have, it would have been fine. But now they also have to consider buymuggers. They can't kill a complete line of money making, just because …
A bit more analysis on the changes would be great. Seems like just a rant... not a suggestion...
I bet there are some great reasons why Torn has done it the way it has. If you want to change something so important then you gotta give us some analysis on how things are gonna be better :P
Dude it is not a rant, its a series of points that I cant really give any more analysis on.
All I am saying is we have multiple ways of making money and its held for when you are offline, but the bazaar isnt one of them, infact it is the only one that is not.
I'm just saying have them all the same.
Feel free to help me out I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.
I agree it is not consistent. Make things consistent.
If you want to support mugging playstyle and increase game difficulty, make every incoming money go directly on hand, otherwise all incoming money go to the bank.
They can't just change it. If they did it from the start, like they should have, it would have been fine. But now they also have to consider buymuggers. They can't kill a complete line of money making, just because we are tired of getting buymugged.
Make it all so you can mug for everything, I have no issue, I just find it not consistent buy muggers, trader muggers, mugging is part of the game, but why is it the ones with the real cash to spend billions in stocks and gambling are protected...
If you want a game that has mugging ability make it right across the board not selective options..
And..Yes they can (and have changed things) take company ratings, take self busting, take all the new player triggers, take casino poker tables, take NPCs with loot..[fill in all the others I missed here...].....Thing is you are only 800 days old so you havent seen all these changes, you havent seen them.
Have done with the bank holding or add it to bazaar.
Don't sell to much when you know your going to be offline you don't open a shop then pop to the pub and let everyone just pay for the items with no one at the till
Ztip - I rarely have a bazaar and when do its usually $5 give aways from everything I get in the city.
And for those reading, what Ztip is saying is ONLY have a bazaar open when you are online if you have items to sell. Its a very wise move for anyone having any items of value worth selling.
To add to this as I found out shortly after making this post (thank you for the message - cant reveal name of sender) you can also ban players from buying any of your items, if you use a black list there is the option at the top to stop exchanges..
Exchanges disabled People on your enemies list cannot buy your listings on the item market, points market, property market, and bazaar.
Maybe having an option say a in the points section to employ a Till worker for your bazaar who holds money say for half an hour after a purchase but make it cost 40,000 points or something so not to take the away the fun from the people who like to mug? something like that might make you happier