To the elite people who had the chance to upgrade their PI with a Private Yacht, would you mind telling me what special does a Private Yacht upgrade gives to me?
is it just happiness or is their something hidden with it?
currently just happiness boost by 500
Just 500 happy. In the wiki (yeah there’s a wiki and some would say it takes 5 seconds to lookup property upgrades and you could have found this out without posting but I’m not that sort of person) it says “Other effects unknown at this time”
I know there is a wiki, I've checked it and because it said “Other effects unknown at this time” I thought maybe it's not updated or it's a secret that some might know exactly what it is, thanks anyways bro !
It's part of the new Travel 2.0 that Ched is planning, in the same way he has improved nerfed the Bookie, Crime, etc in Travel 2.0 if you have a Private yacht it will take you 3 months to get to South Africa, a massive improvement on the current 3-4 hours