Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flight screens

Started by Crytzch [2226895] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Crytzch [2226895]
Okay, so I monkeyed around with it after you pointed out that it might be a script/extension and it looks as though TornTools is what's causing the issue. It seems to work fine with DocTorn and in incognito mode, but I turned off TornTools, reloaded the page, and voila! Back to normal. Thanks for reminding me about the extensions - I'd completely forgotten.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Thanks for checking. I will close the report then, you need to contact the script developer to get the issue fixed.

Thanks..!!