Test Succeeded!
Started by Kyro [2007441] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- LordDankenstien [2502839]
· 2 likes ·
[image: imgur.com] It was deleted This is a representation of the current progress of crimes 2.0 Edit: I put 2 screenshots before edit no one got inb4 edited
It's a test to see how people will react when crimes 2.0 turns out to be a blank as well.
nobody likes a copycat
Grief - I hope he doesn’t get the merit for that.
SugarValves your standards have slipped
SugarValves your standards have slipped
It's coming Soon™
psh, I added screenshots! and sent it at damn near the same time
You're stalking me!
You're stalking me!
Takes time for quality!
That right there is truly an incredible newTest. One of the best newTests I've ever seen, really brings a tear to my eye
Still more useful content then all dude’s and joei’s posts combined....change my mind
I dont see any screenshots from you!
.
[image: imgur.com]
It was deleted
This is a representation of the current progress of crimes 2.0
Edit: I put 2 screenshots before edit no one got inb4 edited
It was deleted
This is a representation of the current progress of crimes 2.0
Edit: I put 2 screenshots before edit no one got inb4 edited
just like crimes 2.0, it never really existed
Couldn't have summed it up better myself
i like to consider myself quite eloquent when the need arises
lul what a nub with money in the bank
R+ for Dark Reader
Testing in production is norm amongst programmers these days.