Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RNG continued...

Started by Dyl-x [2593077] on in Achievements.

2 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Dyl-x [2593077]
Using the site YATA it says the goal is 42. 42 what I don’t know but I was on 7 out of 42. It told me to send money to Jimmy the NPC which I sent 1k and that dropped it to 4 of 42. I then sent 10k which now put it at 16 of 42.

Can someone with more funds help try this theory as I’m not exactly rolling in it lol
cooksie [2152172]
The YATA 'hints' are just trolling. RNG means random number generator. Random user IDs are picked each day and those people are awarded the merit. There's nothing you can do to get this merit other than wait.