Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission bug

Started by Nightsfury [2109257] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Merlyn [189582] ×1 Wrecsam [655047] ×1 Bodhisattva [867484] ×1

Nightsfury [2109257]
Here is the mission info: "Just love shooting those guns, don't you? You idiot! You go shooting at people at the race track, folks don't want to bring their families there to watch the races and then folks don't go there to bet on them! Plus if you put bulletholes in cars I'm pretty sure it makes them go faster. I wanted to build up gambling at the track, and now it's a ghost town. Listen to what I say next time, or I'll put a few speed holes in you."
Defeat Wrecsam without using any guns
Defeat Bodhisattva without using any guns
Defeat Merlyn without using any guns

I realized that used a gun in the attack which usually meant you don't get credit, but since I still had 3 days left as the mission just started I should have been able to continue the mission. Normally missions where you have once chance to defeat the person they say on the first attempt.

Mentions: Bodhisattva [867484] · Merlyn [189582] · Wrecsam [655047]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Sorry, but that's not a bug, that's intended in case of this exact mission. I believe it was already discussed few times.