Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling pricelist

Started by Majabis17 [2540464] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Majabis17 [2540464] ×1

Majabis17 [2540464]
Selling pricelist
4M for a list
(You might ask yourself) Why would I want to buy a price list when I could make one.
The reason you would want to buy a list from me is, because it takes so mutch time to make one and time is money.

I got most of the items that u want on a pricelist, but if you feel like the list is missing something just tell me and I will add it to the list.

Send me a message if you are interested

Mentions: Majabis17 [2540464]