Does your win/loss ratio affect your games, or is it pure luck? I see people playing $10 "luck booster" games before playing for big ones
RR question
Started by cats [2155267] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
ask all the people who went broke, how that went for them :P
No. Some play RR for easy hosps before a big trade.
No, but it's a common gambler's fallacy.
This is a good read on probability: https://nrich.maths.org/6954/solution
This is a good read on probability: https://nrich.maths.org/6954/solution
$10 games are more than likely for players hunting the merit for beating 10 different players.
i prefer doing games in a row to use my luck :D
There's all sorts of different methods people will use to win big. I know, at least from my personal experience, that stacking bets to lose then going big thinking you'll win does not work.
I've lost over 2b to blackjack alone in my early torn days using similar methods. It will work for a while, or luckily here and there, but eventually you will lose to the casino :P
I like to think of RR as a 50/50. some players try to calculate the bullet and shoot twice or three times instead of 1. I guess its all personal preference.
Win some, Lose some.
I've lost over 2b to blackjack alone in my early torn days using similar methods. It will work for a while, or luckily here and there, but eventually you will lose to the casino :P
I like to think of RR as a 50/50. some players try to calculate the bullet and shoot twice or three times instead of 1. I guess its all personal preference.
Win some, Lose some.