37 replies · 2.1k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Negotiated a peace with wolverines, including a 30day Peace treaty and some third party help. Because faction changes, I'm the only one able to invite anyone for three days until everyone gets their perms back, so I look forward to being flooded with spam.
Sharkey is out until he finishes his grudge, but can come back if/when he stops bountying the wolverine factions.
Will no doubt discuss the events more in the forums later, and I'll probably sling some mud, deny low points like plotting to sell the faction for pennies to someone who'd demolish Wolverines in vengeance, and brag about how much of a hero I am (Meanmike's words not mine). Either way if both sides stick to terms I'm pleased with the outcome.
Hope to see you all back in PR soon- The Longest Dong.
shhh, we dont want to piss off any of the wolves that will actually fight you over a distinction like that, and are also dumb enough to think thats a compliment.
Damn, sharkey is touchy about his inability to stop bending. Apparently my post in this thread caused him to cry to me in mails then put me on ignore. Even his tears bent as they streamed down his face.
sharkeyfive: you keep on about bending you know nothing. Im still here Im still bountying Wolverines as I said I will from day one.But you keep showing off to your forum fans its ok :)
FidelCashflow: Lol only stupid one is you since you're the forum banned one in some 5k respect faction and I'm not. Keep acting like you "won," bender.
sharkeyfive: but its my 5k faction :) ive not said i won anything you keep saying ive bent but offer nothing to back this up, you just like to think i am bent ;) in your wet dreams
FidelCashflow: You're chat/forum banned = bent by bogie You aren't in PR = bent by Wolverines You're in a 5k faction and everyone talks shit about you = bent by everyone And you say shit like this while your knees are some gelatinous goo. I'm wondering if bones were ever there or if they just got ground down from all the bending. Some random level 5 is more imposing than you.
sharkeyfive: lol didnt bend for bogie ,i agreed to not break the rules exactly what you did also i was gone before i knew the wolverines existed people can say what they want...sticks and stones lol at your bullshit
FidelCashflow: Spin it how you want, but you have to be bent pretty badly to get banned in this game. Bogie bent you so bad that you can't even use the forums anymore so you gotta chat with me here. Meanwhile since my knees are unbent I'm getting karma while you can't do shit but spam rubbish. I truly feel sorry for you. It must be hard to go from apex predator in torn to being a well-known bender. Your bendiness knows few bounds.