Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for employees 400K daily!

Started by blooded_56 [2229530] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
blooded_56 [2229530]
Hey guys. I take very good care of my employees . I’m running a sweet shop. If your a new or intermediate player apply!! Or message me for a fast hire. I don’t care what working stats you haveS I’m trying to build this company up. Please join. Reply if you have questions or concerns. ?