I keep reading all the stuff on racing but it all seems contradictory. Is there a clear path and what to do to be successful?
Help With Racing
Started by SatanicAngel [595584] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
The best way is to follow Baldr's guide. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=21&t=15963648&b=0&a=0
At least that's what I did and it worked out very well.
At least that's what I did and it worked out very well.
Agree 100% follow Baldr until you get to A, Once there you have several things to look at but don't worry about that until you get there.
Thanks so much!