Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Maxed Upgrades

Started by Arthur58 [2290622] on in Racing.

4 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Arthur58 [2290622]
I'm curios to know how many upgrades would be considered Maxed Out?
I have 2 Class A's that will max out at 45 upgrades. If I add another, I have to replace one.

So how many upgrades does everyone have?
Rogue [1873490]
45 without safety

There is a safety upgrade hiding in another category.

Edit: uprated gaskets under engine