Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave pls

Started by SweetDeandra [1791461] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
SweetDeandra [1791461]
Hello I am Army Strong. I have many points. I want to be your spy.

Full battle stats from me = $500k per person spied on and a direct message with deets from you please.

Maybe discount for bulk, just do an ask

[image: i.imgur.com]
(I don't know amine this pic is just cute tho)