Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inception TORN Dream

Started by T1000 [2525093] on in General Discussion.

18 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

T1000 [2525093]
I had a dream that I was IN torn itself ,

I was on a field looking for plushies ...like how a lady looks for flowers ...

Then all over a sudden this BIG ASS DRAGON covers the sky and then starts using it mind like power to shake me up and around so much that I did NOT know what was up or down ... THEN i wake up in my brothers and sister in laws house and I find the sister in law and started asking her about the plushies , the more i asked her about the flower the more water started filling the house .... THEN i woke up IRL ..WTF ???

This is some sort of Torn / Inception / GoT messsed up dream



anything that you could make of this


#IHopeThisIsTheLastOfTornIDreamAbout
BanditMuseSn00p [2165246]
I had a dream that my phone blew up in my face while I was asleep, it was pretty shocking to say the least haha. Apparently what triggered it was a notification of me landing, woke me right up. Maybe you had plushies/trading on your mind before bed good sir. Happens to the best of us.
DrZed [237786]
Oh, I have had dreams of just talking in global. Or flipping through the pages. Back before it was known about the blue names Wolfeh had said that it comes from something you can do everyday. So in the dream there was an item pants (this is before pants were actually in the game Though they were blue jeans and you had to change your pants ever day for 30 days to get it.
Hawk [2080065]
Ah yes, I've seen this before. Something very big is coming up. Navigate carefully. Send 10m for the rest of the story.
PhierMe [1920082]
I had the weirdest dream that I unintentionally started a faction war. Probably because I read the newspaper before bed :D
DominicV [2289277]
I once had a dream that crimes 2.0 was released, no joke. I also had a dream that Ched wrote to me... can’t remember what he said though.