It seems that I cannot stack WSSB blocks when I'm trading another WSSB block (when I try stacking the page refreshes and stock blocks remain unstacked)
Can't stack stock blocks
Started by Goatea [2503603] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Most-liked replies
Because it will be attempting to stack the block currently in a trade?
Complete the trade then stack.
Complete the trade then stack.
As above, can you please confirm if the block is added to a Trade. In such case, you can't stack it. You will need to remove it from the trade and then you can stack and re-add it to the Trade.
Yep. Got it. Problem was I didn't notice the error on top of the page, and thought that this was not intentional
Cool. Closing the report then. Thanks..!!